I don't even know anymore.
im a bad person who thinks bad thoughts like ‘ew what is that girl wearing’ and then remember that im supposed to be positive about all things and then think ‘no she can wear what she wants, fuck what other people say damn girl u look fabulous’ and im just a teeny bit hypocritical tbh
I was always taught by my mother, That the first thought that goes through your mind is what you have been conditioned to think. What you think next defines who you are.
casually call people “human” to unsettle them and make them question what sort of being you are
"so… are you REALLY a lesbian?" no. i am actually 16 praying mantises disguised in a human suit. i am sorry for deceiving you
you must be really small then…only 16?!
please do not belittle our efforts. we are trying our best
you have to keep reminding yourself that:
- yes, those things really happened to you
- no, you’re not overreacting or mis-remembering
- yes, it “counts”
- yes, you deserve to share your truths
ppl who think that saying “I love you” to someone a lot makes it lose it’s meaning are so boring literally what could make you think that? if someone tells you they love you like 3 times in an hour it means that 3 separate times they were sitting there and thinking about you and how wonderful you are like. smh. say I love you to everyone that you love as often as possible bc sometimes it’s easy to forget that there are people who love you
1) You are allowed to take up space. You are a human.
2) You are allowed to have a voice.
3) You are allowed to leave whenever you feel unsafe or uncomfortable.
4) You deserve more than someone who doesn’t know how to respect you.
5) You are allowed to put your own needs first.
6) You are allowed to love yourself.
your life is worth living even if you’re “not doing anything”
your life is worth living even if you are “letting life pass you by”
your life is worth living even if you stay in bed all day every day watching netflix
you don’t have to be big, beloved, important, beautiful, wealthy or famous
there is dignity in just being
it is ok to be
you merely have to be